Archived AnnouncementsBack to Announcements Page
We are excited to announce the launch of the new customer-centric experience of the Druva Documentation portal on July 02, 2016!
You can now experience a fresh new look of the portal that is mobile friendly, has an improved browse and search experience, and includes feedback options for the articles as well as the portal.
Key highlights of the new portal:
Documentation for customer centric experience:
* Grouped the documentation based on the customer journey with the Druva products such as Installation, Backup and Restore, Governance, Client End User Guides, to help you browse through the portal
* Easy access to new product enhancements
* Quick links to our key Support resources: Submit a case, Chat now, Forums, and Knowledge Base
Federated search functionality:
* Global Search: the search bar on the Documentation Portal landing page searches across all knowledge articles available on the portal. You can also filter the global Search results based on product component and task type
* Improved search results: implemented Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on the Documentation Portal to ensure you find relevant articles based on your search terms, and short descriptions to the search results to provide a preview of the article
* Search on Support Portal integrated with Documentation Portal to provide instant access to knowledge articles
Feedback options: to understand which articles you found useful, or the issues you came across while reading an article, we have added article-level feedback options as well as site level feedback
This is just the beginning of our endeavor to provide our customers self-service beyond support. You may experience new features periodically on the Documentation Portal as we are constantly working towards improving your experience while accessing our help.